Monday 5 July 2021

Call to Arms: Later Polish vs Bactrian Greeks - posted by Vince Cholewa 4 July 2021

My last game at Call to Arms, a rather disastrous loss, medieval Polish 0-25 Bactrian Greeks. It was great to play Jim Morton, who I first met in Christchurch in 1983 or 1984. Big thank you to Paul Graham for running the DBMM competition, to all my opponents (Jim, Tilman, Graham and Richard), and everyone else I caught up with.
Despite three losses and a draw, I am feeling excited about our hobby and keen on my newish army. After four games I have started to see what I need to do to play better. A bit more practice would help, too 😊

The table after Jim’s first move. I have not moved yet.


Philip Gates
And it looked like the two of you hadn't aged a day since!
1
  • Haha
  • Reply
  • Share
  • 1d

No comments:

Post a Comment