Sunday 11 July 2021

Wanted to buy: Ottoman Turks - posted by Peter Dunn, 7 July 2021

WTB - 15th Century Ottoman Turks
Having spent the last few weeks going through the four army books, I am keen on playing 15th Century Ottoman Turks. It was an army I have in 15mm and really enjoyed using the mix of troop types.
Before I go and buy up the necessary figures, are there any existing Ottoman Turk armies of the period around for sale?

Keen to look at anything available 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/1842021132624137/

Andrew Bennetts
Hi Peter Dunn you may be in luck. John Calnan in Hamilton has a very nice 28mm Ottoman army he’s recently decided to sell. I don’t think he’s on FB but message me privately and I can give you his details. Its a very fine looking collection that covers … 
See More
2
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
  • 4d
  • John Way
    I might be interested if Peter is not
    • Like

No comments:

Post a Comment