Tuesday 8 September 2020

Lithuanian "bojary" - posted by Vince Cholewa, 6 September 2020

Arrived from Old Glory a few days ago, Lithuanian “bojary” for my early 16th Century Polish army. They are very nice figures which will paint up well - my photography does not do them justice. They need only a little cleaning up to be ready for assembly and painting. Old Glory very kindly included Balkan-style shields as I will use two of these figures for the last element of hussars. I asked for a pair of shields and they sent me four - always useful to have in the spares box. Unfortunately, I can no longer find the long pins I have used for some years for lances. They are longer and thicker sewing pins, and made of softer steel. I think they are used in making window displays. The search begins and all suggestions for where I might get them would be appreciated. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1603253526500900/











No comments:

Post a Comment