Wednesday 23 September 2020

Ancient British chariots - posted by Dan Wade, 22 September 2020

I have almost finished 12 Chariots for my first DBMM Army. I reckon I am about 60 to 70% done on the Army and hope to have it finished by Xmas but am not banking on it. I am waiting for some shield transfers to finish three of the Chariots. They are a mix of Victrix and Renegade. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1618022948357291









badge icon
Don’t these look good! Well done 👍
1
  • Like
  • Reply
  • 1d
  • Edited
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Boudi! Boudi! Boudi!
2
  • Like
  • Reply
  • See Translation
  • 1d
  • Russell Briant
     I just tried the "see translation" button. I did not know she is part of your whanau
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 1d
  • Neil Williamson
     . Auntie Bou? Heck yes! Now she really would “ ‘ave ya guts for garters!”
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 1d
  • Do you remember when she lead a bunch a fans down to watch Iceni FC play away at Colchester - One - nwil! One - nwil! One - nwil! One - nwil!
    1
    • Haha
    • Reply
    • 1d
  • Russell Briant
     Read the book, seen the film, seen the TV series, been to the temple/Castle, been to the pub, just didn't get round to buying the tee shirt.
    I lived in Colchester for 6 years and I'm sure my wife can trace her ancestry back to her lol
    1
    • Haha
    • Reply
    • 1d
  • Neil Williamson
     you win! I’ve only stood next to the Victorian bronze statue across the road from Big Ben.
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 1d
  • Author
    Russell Briant
     we lived in Essex for 11 years which is the primary reason I’m starting with an Ancient British Army.
    2
    • Like
  • Very nice, renegade Miniatures are great. 🤩
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 1d
  • Fantastic job. Are they cut out LBM shield transfers on the chariots?
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 1d
We cant have these new johnnys turning up with flash figures and shaming us all . Airfix with solid wheels was good enough for Brent Senior Partridge and they were good enough for me. Signed. Jealous of Brooklyn.........
4
  • Like
  • Reply
  • 20h
  • Author
    I started with the Airfix Celts while my Brother had the Romans, but that was in the early 1970's.
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 19h
  • Daniel Wade
     me too....
    ... though I don’t have a brother...
    .... so no Romans
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 19h


No comments:

Post a Comment