Sunday 1 October 2023

No Call to Arms, and a whole new army ready! Posted by Gary Lewis, 29 September 2023

No Call to Arms, and a whole new army ready. Grrrr...

Anyone want to drive out to Eastbourne for a game? 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2441385822687662/


  • Vincent Cholewa
    Admin
    Group expert
    +1
    Not me but good luck 👍
    What is your new army?
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • Gary Lewis
      Author
      Vincent Cholewa Early Imperial Rome. Probably some of the first figures I bought specifically for DBMM since my first Romano-British army was repurposed from WAB. But I only just finished the army today.
      • Wow
      • Reply
      • Share
    • Vincent Cholewa
      Admin
      Group expert
      +1
      Tradition! Finishing an army the day before a competition 🙂
      EI Roman is one of my favourite armies and was my second 25mm ancient army - 1984 for 6th Edition. I have already been scratching out 240AP lists for Recoil! next year.
      Good luck and ave!
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
  • Bruce Ferguson
    Sounds like Paul hs found a venue
    • Love
    • Reply
    • Share
    2
  • Dean Goble
    Hey Gary, I'm in Eastbourne too. I haven't got a DBMM army but would be keen to try it out sometime if you have a spare. We play Saga out here heaps if you want to try that sometime.
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • Gary Lewis
      Author
      Dean Goble I have several spares and would be very happy to lend. My Normans were originally going to be a Saga army but I just kept on buying more and they became one of my favourite DBMM armies instead.
      I have the house to myself for 3 weeks so happy to host a small game one day.
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
  • Vincent Cholewa
    Admin
    Group expert
    +1
    I didn't realise until a few minutes ago that your post meant Call to Arms has been cancelled 🥺
    Well done that man Paul Graham for working so hard to get a new venue at the last minute 👍


No comments:

Post a Comment