Sunday 13 August 2023

Ancient British vs Early Imperial Roman - posted by Daniel Wade, 12 August 2023

I blooded my DBMM Ancient British Army today. I had an experienced player advising me (Richard?) but made most decisions myself. I had a really good start and threw the dice really high lots of 5’s and 6’s for manoeuvre so went into the attack rather than defending which I was meant to do. My opponent Alastair Duncan used a Roman Army last played with in about 1987😀

. I managed to break the centre command and also took out a general. I needed to lose about four stands before I was to also break in the centre. So it was a reasonably close game. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2410647202428191/








  • Vincent Cholewa
    Admin
    Group expert
    +1
    Good on you, Dan. Now watch out for Big Julie writing letters to the Senate (and the people of Rome) about his “victory”. All’s fair in love, war, rhetoric and SPQR! 😝
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
  • Russell Briant
    Top contributor
    Bravo Britannia. And nice to see you today Dan
    2
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • Edited



No comments:

Post a Comment