Saturday 11 December 2021

Norse Irish vs Ancient British - posted by Allen Yaxley, 11 December 2021

My game today was against Graeme Starkey. He used Ancient British against my Norse Irish ☘️.
15-10 to the British. I thought he would flank march on the other side . My ambush was wasted.
Great tactical game from Graeme. Good fun. 🤓

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/1956606651165584/ 

My auxiliaries held up his chariots for a while.

The light horse of Graeme’s flank marching.


Graeme’s flank marching arrived on turn four. Did lots of damage eventually.


Vincent Cholewa
Irish and British flank marching (or not)? I understand it’s a long way to Tipperary 
😝
2
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
  • 1d
  • Allen Yaxley
    Author
    Vincent Cholewa , it was interesting in the first round of combat for his Warband against my Ostmen that he never had a single win. I got a couple on my turn then he QK four blade on the third subsequent round. Fun though….🤓
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 12m




No comments:

Post a Comment