Saturday 16 February 2019

Seleucids looking for a game - posted by Vince Choeewa, 5 February 2019

Looking for a game of toy soldiers at the Hutt Club on Saturday. Seleucids vs something approximately historical would be great but happy with all offers.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1136863453139912/


Craig Mabon Vincent Cholewa Confirming my offer at lunch today. I'll see you on Saturday.

Allen Yaxley That should bea good game. Craig had the worst dive in our game. ðŸŽ²

John van den Hoeven Worst dive?You guys been swimming😉🤔

Vincent Cholewa John van den Hoeven he threw the game!

Allen Yaxley Spell check?
Worst dice maybe. 
He sank rather than swam. Is swam a word ? ðŸ¤ª


Vincent Cholewa Sorry Craig Mabon, I have had a family matter come up and I can't guarantee when I could get to the club. Certainly would not be until early afternoon at best. Best that I cancel our game now rather than muck you around later :-(

John van den Hoeven Gary's looking for a game.



No comments:

Post a Comment