Saturday 16 February 2019

HYW English and Medieval French - posted by Gary Lewis, 1 February 2019

After talking Medieval with Josh Barton last weekend, I went home and checked a few things in my toy cupboard. Lo and behold I was only 1 general and a handful of bows away from having a basic HYW English army. So guess what's now in the post 😃
And the medieval French are still coming on slowly...


Russell Briant ....as they always did. At least if the ground was boggy and the stakes were in the ground (-;

Josh Barton Ah brilliant! I was going to email you to see if you'd be up for a teaching game in the hutt next weekend? I should have 400ap painted by then :)

Gary Lewis May not be able to make the next club meeting, will confirm on Monday if that's OK.

Josh Barton No worries. Just keep me informed :)

Allen Yaxley Josh Barton, Club day next sat. You can always come along and chat about toy soldiers.😇

Josh Barton Allen Yaxley will do :) If Gary can't make it I'll see if anyone else wants a game as well


Gary Lewis
 Josh Barton won't be able to make it, unfortunately, need to keep brownie points in hand for Chari-con weekend.

Josh Barton Totally understand Gary Lewis, maybe in March :)

Gary Lewis Definitely. I will do Free Company perhaps.


Josh Barton
 sweet! it looks like an interesting list :)

Allen Yaxley Didn’t Vince have some bowmen for sale?

Gary Lewis WOTR

Dirk Heinsius Josh, If you havn't got a game, I can take you on.

Josh Barton thanks Dirk, Russell Briant has agreed to play me :) I'd be keen for a game at some point though


Active No

No comments:

Post a Comment