Saturday 27 October 2018

Wairarpa two day match - Che Tibby posted on 25 October 2018

Can someone please provide the dates for the 'rapa tourney?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1070899243069667/

Philip Gates 10 and 24 November
Che Tibby cheers
Vincent Cholewa See you there. I am bringing Seleucids - the early part of the list when the line cavalry are Cv(O).

Che Tibby
 here's hoping for a civil war.
Rob Shirley Ahh Che Tibby, I suspect you are at work as I sent this to you as the first attachment on Tuesday. Naughty,naughty, or are you self-employed or retired these days? ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
Che Tibby rob, apologies but i have no idea what you're meaning.
Rob Shirley Hi Che, I have you as one of the receivers of the monthly NZ email newsletter. You have been there for years. I suspect you are not at orcon anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment