Saturday 27 October 2018

Looking for a game: Allen Yaxley posted on 24 October 2018


Neil and Hun army looking for a game at Hutt Club on Saturday?
Any one interested let me or him know.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1070580796434845/




Dirk Heinsius I’m happy to fight the Hun
Kevin McCarthy Will there be sun?
Allen Yaxley Hard battle for the Hun. Stratagems will be a happening. 🎲🎲🎲
Dirk Heinsius Allen Yaxley I'm Roman not Byzantine!
Allen Yaxley your point is ?🤪
Dirk Heinsius Allen Yaxley - A true Roman doesn't need to resort to stratagems
Allen Yaxley That explains the limit of the empire.😱
Vincent Cholewa There will be roads, all of which will lead to ...
Russell Briant The Colossus of roads?


Dirk Heinsius Alas the Huns rolled over my auxilia
Allen Yaxley Did the Huns win decisively or just against the auxiliary troops ?
Dirk Heinsius Allen Yaxley 23-2 The auxilleries collapsed and the 2ME transfer broke the German ally and that was half the army
Allen Yaxley Sounds like a good game. The Roman armies did will at Pukekohe against my Buyids. 
Did the Huns take prisoners?😍

Neil Williamson My stratagem was to roll 4 6s for my PIP dice and never to roll a 1 for my clumsy knights
Dirk Heinsius Conversely my stratagem was to throw good PIP dice but lots of 1s and 2s for combat

No comments:

Post a Comment