Saturday 27 October 2018

Heavy Metal Con: Pukekohe Wargaming Club posted on 24 October 2018

Great weekend with heavy metal con. Benny was victorious.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1070280856464839/

Andrew Bennetts commented: Not my finest hour. Game 1 vs Nick timed out with both armies 40% down and Nick within striking distance of my baggage which would have tipped the scales. Meanwhile Grant Brown had me on the ropes Game 4, the sheer staying power of Sea Peoples being all that kept me afloat. Game 3, Paul Graham had the misfortune of his army breaking bound 8 due to an Allied flank march not arriving! A gong's a gong but not a lot of bragging rights this time! Benny

Sea People on the left



Buyids of Fars

This was later Hungarian against Italian Condotta. Hungarian Knight s and knight wedges did the damage against knight (O)

This was Persian verses Palmyran I believe.
28mm Viking ship




No comments:

Post a Comment