Sunday 20 March 2022

Looking for a game at the Warlords - posted by Russell Briant, 14 March 2022

Anyone available for 400 point game at Warlods this Saturday v Middle Romans (with some proxies? 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2022188491274066/


  • Bruce Ferguson
    I could oblige, do you want to take a run at my seleucids? have you booked a table?
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 6d
    • Russell Briant
      Author
      Bruce Ferguson yes thanks and no not booked a table. Who do I do that with?
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 6d
    • Bruce Ferguson
      Russell Briant I'm not exactly sure as I never received instructions, I think space will be tight this saturday. Try Julian Davies. Let me know if you want me to try
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 6d
  • Vincent Cholewa
    Admin
    Group expert
    Did you find out what the situation is with booking tables, and didthe game go ahead?


No comments:

Post a Comment