Wednesday 9 February 2022

In search of WotR flags - posted by Peter Dunn, 8 February 2022

I'm currently building up some "generic" War of the Roses elements for use in some major battle refights I am looking at undertaking later in 2022. Over the weekend I finished retinues for Somerset and Northumberland (Boo Hiss).
I was wondering if anyone had spare the instruction sheets which come with the Perry Miniatures "WOTR Bow & Bill". This sheet has a set of flags on it which come in three different variants - Wakefield, Towton and Bosworth.
The sets I have are all for Wakefield and I was hoping I might be able to scrounge some of the other two if people had them spare.

right now i'm off for a bath after a weekend associating with the Beauforts and the Perrys 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/1997509447075304/

    • Vincent Cholewa
      Admin
      Group expert
      Hi Pete I used Perry's WoTR sets for my Polish. I will check tonight what paper work I have left ðŸ™‚
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 2d
    • Ian Robertson
      What are you after, I have created a lot of flags for a friend and my own armies based around Barnet and Tewkesbury. PM me and I can see if I have what you are after
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 2d
    • Vincent Cholewa
      Admin
      Group expert
      Sorry, Peter. I checked just now and found I have given away all the WotR banners I had from the Perry boxes.
      • Like


No comments:

Post a Comment