Tuesday 17 November 2020

Ouch! 16ME lost in one bound - posted by John van den Hoeven, 15 November 2020

I don't know how much of you have lost 16 ME out of one command in 1 turn but my Northern Dynasty Chinese managed it against Doug Smith's Mongols yesterday. 5 RegKnX,1 RegKnX general and 2 Reg LhF fighting RegCvS.The command went from ok to shattered instantly, oh well good game anyway its always good playing Doug. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1667169246775994/






    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 2d
  • Easy. 8 Spartiates in one turn against romans. I think I lost 20 Spartiates in one bound in one game - that’s 40 ME to BdS and KnS in one bound. Nice if you’ve got a quick kill. Not so nice if you don’t. Still, on a positive note, I can tell if my opponent’s head’s level as the slobber comes out of both corners of their mouth at the same time. ðŸ˜€. Not that I’m bitter.
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 2d
  • Author
    Well I was losing anyway this just tipped it right over ðŸ˜†
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 2d
  • I fear that you may have lost your Wei
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 2d
  • At least it was a nice looking game!
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 2d
  • Caltrops work very well against the Mongols
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 2d
  • John, it's not about size!
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 2d
  • badge icon
    Of course it about size. The Irish have had size for centuries. So have the welsh.....🤪
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 2d
  • I will bet you one day with my army lol
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 2d


No comments:

Post a Comment