Wednesday 9 September 2020

Lydians looking for a game - posted by Kevin O'Kane, 10 September 2020

Looking for DBMM games across the coming weeks - mainly using my Lydian army (basically hellenophile) 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1606931016133151


  • badge icon
    Nice camp. We should look for a clash with the free people’s of the north - Thracians. My list is c.400BC and includes Xenophon and friends as a hoplite mercenary ally.
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 7h
  • Upper Hutt club on the first club day in October? I have Thebans
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 6h
  • Phil’s looking for a game on sat ?
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 6h
  • My civil war with 
    Michael Stonyer
     has fallen through, so I can take you on at the Hutt on Saturday.
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 5h
  • Kevin, I can make a game this Saturday at the Hutt Club.
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 5h


No comments:

Post a Comment