Tuesday 21 January 2020

ValleyCon: Later Polish vs Later Hungarian - posted by Vince Cholewa, 19 January 2020

My second round opponent Gerard Lelieveld (Later Hungarian) vs my Later Polish. Not a successful game for me but a good “learning experience” 😝 Actually, I did learn a lot and it is always a pleasure to play Gerard 😊
https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1403480706478184/
Gerard deep in thought
One of the Hungarian war wagons

Hungarian infantry

Hungarian knights

Alastair Donald So, the goulash overwhelmed the pickled cabbage eh? I hide on a steep hill when I fight him.
2
  • Vincent Cholewa Alastair Donald I made the mistake of assuming I could hold up the superior knights for long enough that defeating one flank and getting around the other would work. The second and third parts of my plan worked but the first didn’t.
  • Alastair Donald I can put an entire Spartan Later Hoplite Greek on one steep hill. The outer crust is defended by RegPsS. It’s a bit like Sphakteria but without the water and many more Spartans. After attempting to take the hill with various Bd combinations Gerard pulSee More
    1




No comments:

Post a Comment