Saturday 14 December 2019

Macbeth is coming! Posted by Craig Mabon, 11 December 2019

First photos of my new army: Pre-Feudal Scots. So far I have completed 3 baggage elements and 9 Thegns (including general) - Wb(S). Only 50 elements of Pk(F) to go.
Also if anyone is looking for a game at the Hutt Club this Saturday, I'm available.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1364666900359565/





John van den Hoeven Unfortunately im playing Peter Noble.Looking good ,as a fellow Pre-Feudal Scot.
  • Craig Mabon That's all I've finished so far, and I don't think 9 Wb(S) and 3 Bge even constitutes a DBA army.
    1
  • Vincent Cholewa Great work, Craig - looking good. If you make it over the hill to the Hutt Club I should see you there. Josh and I are playing.
  • Mark Vee That is some epic work dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment