Sunday 15 December 2019

Surfing Santa and the Old Fokker at the Hutt Club! Posted by Vince Cholewa, 15 December 2019

Surfing Santa and the Old Fokker! As you will have seen I Josh’s post yesterday we played my Thracians vs his Thebans at the Hutt Valley Miniature Wargaming Club yesterday. A most enjoyable game - Josh is always great company - but I did not achieve the result I had hoped for. A reorganisation is being pondered as I drew up my Thracian army list for an earlier edition of the rules. Even without changing the list the army needs to be sorted as it has gotten mixed up over years of being loaned to friends, me using figures from it for my other armies, and being used for DBMM 200.
In addition to three tables being used for DBMM (I think those players have taken some pics, too), there were also seven tables used the new edition of the Flames of War World War 2 rules and one for modern tanks with APFSDS, depleted uranium munitions and all that heavy stuff.
A good day was had by all 😊
https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1367677563391832/

Kelly Gay Surfing Santa!! :)
1
Surfing Santa and the Old Fokker
Josh has the Thebans underway. In the background, Craig and Brennan having a yarn. 


Thracians need a tidy up and maybe a reorg

Reg and Adrian playing moderns

Bryan Fowler So you are printing 15mm when you already have the army in 6mm?
1
Seven tables used for World War 2

Russell Briant This was the annual Remember December mini, three game, tournament where we remember fellow wargamer Nick Garden who died five years ago. His parents provided a trophy we play for.

Each year we pick a rule set Nick would have played. This year it was Flames of War Late War.
See More
2

No comments:

Post a Comment