Monday 23 September 2024

Praetorians - posted by Daniel Wade, 18 September 2024

Some Black Tree Design Praetorians. Possibly a bit Hollywood. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2690629421096633


Hideyoshi Darrol
Very nice work Daniel Wade 🤩.
May I please ask, did you order direct from Black Tree and did they arrive in a prompt manner?
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
Daniel Wade
Yes. The stock I have now, I bought before Covid. I ordered some more in August to make up the rest of the Army, but have not seen them yet nor do they reply to my emails asking for an ETA.
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
Hideyoshi Darrol
Sorry to hear that Daniel Wade. It's a real shame as some of their back catalogue is excellent 🙁
Philip Page
Bloody gorgeous though... 🙂
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
2
Ben Vartok
Top contributor
Damm good! And VVV transfers? Look similar to some I used a while back.
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
Daniel Wade
Author
Top contributor
Yes, they are meant for Foundry Shields so I was surprised that they were a little too big for them.

Paul Compton

They look great! Hollywood's fine, just enjoy it.


1 comment:

  1. Good luck with Black Tree. I will not purchase anything from them, as they fail to arrive, send the wrong stuff, or are so badly covered in Flash as to be almost unusable.

    ReplyDelete