Monday 24 February 2020

Teams list for Easter competition - posted for Allen Yaxley 24 February 2020

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1433016173524637/


Easter teams competition, April 11-12, list of teams: Copied below is the email Allen Yaxley sent last night.

Allen wrote: I still have two players to confirm, but looks like 32 registered. This will be the biggest DBMM convention I have ever been part of.

Team One ; Richard, Book One.
Ivan , Book Two.
Andrew ,Book Three.
Gerrard , Book Four

Team Two; Andrew, Book One.
Craig, Book two
Dave , Book Three
Neil , Book four

Team Three; Vince , Book One.
Russell, Book Two.
Mike S , Book Three.
Josh, Book Four.

Team Four; John, Book One
Dirk, Book Two
Doug , Book Three
Drew , Book Four

Team Five; Che , Book One.
Rob , Book Two
Peter. Book Three.
Graeme , Book Four.

Team Six; Alastair , Book One.
Michail , Book Two.
Jim , Book Three.
Keith, Book Four.

Team Seven; TBA, Book One.
Tilman, Book Two.
Ray , Book Three.
Bruce, Book Four.

Team Eight; Allen, Book One.
Shane, Book Two.
TBA, Book Three.
Mike T, Book Four.

Thank you to every one who has registered. Special thank you to Vince who has been supporting through my "Cat Herding" as Greg Jennings put it.

Thank you to Richard Mason for taking on umpiring duties for the two days. Brennan for helping out with Tilman's accommodation. Team Captains also.

Very special thank you to https://www.kapitihobbies.com/ for their support.

My recent health scare has shown me the value of good friends and the support you gave me in the last couple of weeks was very welcome. I love my gaming. The two Saturdays a month at the Hutt Club are very important to me and the social side even more so. Thank you all. Hope to keep at it for some time yet.

Dinner on the sat night at local Indian so I need to know who's attending please. John and I are both keen.

Army lists in asap. 400AP only. Already have Keith & Robs.

Registration payments need to be completed please. I would like these finalised this week. PLEASE.

Prize packs for each of books 1-4. Trophies included. Over all Teams Trophy for winning team. Best Army, Baggage Looter , General Slayer.

Now , I just need to hear from the TBA's.

Sorry if you get this more than once. I have included other gamers who might like to see what is happening.

Cheers,
Allen.


No comments:

Post a Comment