Sunday 8 September 2019

Successors for sale - posted by Josh Barton, 7 September 2019

I'm just going through my old projects and would anyone be interested in buying a bunch of painted Warlord successors from my aborted Pyrrhic army (photos attached)?
They're not well painted and some of the pikes are broken but I think they're probably tabletop suitable.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1279243035568619/




  • Dirk Heinsius I would be interested in the Elephants.
    1
  • Kelly Gay What sort of $?
    • Josh Barton $40 for the lot minus the elephants? (which Dirk just claimed) Not sure if that's too high a price for second hand though :)
    • Kelly Gay 25mm? I think you can do better! However, if you one else is keen I would be. I've been wanting to paint some Oscans....but they would need an army to fit into. Possibly the worst reason ever to start an army/buy stuff, but I could avoid starting pikemen all over again that would be great! K
      2
    • Josh Barton oh well I'd rather they get used instead of sitting in a box so sold if you're keen :)
    • Dirk Heinsius The Nellies are all mine! Muhahahaha! ðŸ‘º
      2
    • Kelly Gay Josh, I would feel bad taking these for that price. Stick them on Trademe for $1 each...you should do better than $40!! Maybe Kent will take them. He's just cme into some $ :)
      1
    • Josh Barton All good, :) I'll bring them around the various clubs first
Kent Galpin Really nice figures

No comments:

Post a Comment