Sunday 8 September 2019

Lots for sale! Posted by Kent Galpin, 8 September 2019

Timaru, New Zealand
Hey guys i know it’s my first post Vincent suggested I post on here, items I have for sale, as I’m cleaning out the cupboard for a downsize in the near future
First up
3 boxes of Perry war of the roses infantry (2 don’t have boxes but everything is there). $30 each
1 Perry war of roses mounted men at arms $30
90 metal Vikings well I think they are see picture. $120
33 footsore metals Dark age welsh I think$50 sold
Fireforge
Templar knights x 2 boxes $40 each
Templar infantry x 2 1(bagged) $40 each
Teutonic Knights x1 boxes $35 each
Teutonic infantry x 4 boxes $40 each
Foot Sergants x 3 boxes $55 each
Mounted sergants x 3 boxes $40each
Victrix Greeks
2 boxes unopened Athenian armoured Hoplites $50 each
2 boxes mercenariesopen glued see pictures no shields on. $50 each
1 box theban unopened$50
1 box unarmoured hoplites $70
1 box javelin, pelasts slingers opened glued except for shields $70
I have 15 packets of shield transfers from little big man studios cost me nearly $7 each sell for $5 each if you buy all the Greeks I’ll do them for $3.50 each (Some of these transfers have sold already)
Ok that’s a start there are some other bits 28mm houses 10mm Greek and Persian armies sold and some ww2 ss heads and bolt action pin marks and some napoleonic warlord games British all unpainted but I’ll post those tomorrow
PM me if your interested
https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/?sorting_setting=CHRONOLOGICAL

[Apologies that the order of pics here is not the same as on the Facebook. Copying pics into blogger is not always simple.]






















Russell Briant Are the last two photos the Welsh Kent Galpin?

No comments:

Post a Comment