Sunday 2 June 2019

Recoil! Day 2 - posted by Russell Briant, 30 May 2019

Here are my three opponents from Recoil round two. Neil WilliamsonJosh Barton, and Craig Mabon. Gentlemen all.
Added photos of my game v Neil (el generalissimo de tournamento). 15-10 to Neil but was delighted I stone cold killed many fleet Light Horse Huns. I disheartened a command even.
Josh’s Hundred Year War archers shot my blades to bits. Couldn’t repeat my NatCon victory. 25 zip to Josh.
Craig’s Kushans I had a good tussle with but he flaked off enough off my big command to break my army. I killed his small Skythian command. 14-6 to Craig.
Also a photo of Gary’s fab English knights.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1208714629288127/
Vincent Cholewa Thank you again to Neil for running the competition, and to you Russell for being such a good opponent 😊
Neil Williamson

Josh Barton

Craig Mabon
Setting up on the gentle hills of Egypt.

Bullying the Huns and have them react to me for a change.

Hunnic impressed boats arrived in time to watch from the sidelines. Never enough pips to give them any attention.

Gary Lewis’ gorgeousness




No comments:

Post a Comment