Monday 6 September 2021

Welsh Range by Footsore - posted by Ben Vartok, 31 August 2021

Aimlessly searching on Kickstarter for minis and this popped up. Ranges of Ancient and also Medieval Welsh at slightly discounted prices.

The Welsh - 28mm Dark Ages & Medieval Miniatures

A brand new range of highly detailed, 28mm figures traditionally sculpted by Matthew Bickley.

  • John van den Hoeven
    I like Footsore, very nice miniatures.
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 6d
  • Gary Lewis
    I've already subscribed 🙂
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 5d
  • Allen Yaxley
    I put in an order last night.🤓
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 4d
  • Philip Gates
    I hope you're as enthusiastic when I start my first Kickstarter.
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 3d
  • No photo description available.
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 3d
    • Allen Yaxley
      Philip Gates , is he aiming to get ahead ?
      1
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 3d
    • Philip Gates
      I think he is waiting to see what choice he has.........
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 3d
      • Allen Yaxley
        Philip Gates , I can’t quite see where this heading.
        Wait tell Bruce gets an in sight 😬
        1
        • Like
        • Reply
        • Share
        • 3d
      • Gary Lewis
        Philip Gates Maybe there's an idea... there are plenty of figure makers who *do* sell heads, so perhaps you don't need to make any at all 😉

 




No comments:

Post a Comment