Monday 6 September 2021

The Assault Group - posted by John van den Hoeven, 3 Septemb er 2021

Incredibly fast service from The Assault Group. Ordered Ottoman Turkish ally figures for my Serbians on August 21st, they just arrived today. Outstanding 🙂
https://theassaultgroup.co.uk/

 https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/1884161275076789/

  • Richard Foster
    You fool, you should use the Bosnian ally to command the bowmen and light infantry, not the unreliable turks.
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 3d
  • John van den Hoeven
    Author
    There's 2 Ottoman armies here with Serbian allies so it's only natural to do the opposite ðŸ˜‰
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 3d
    • Richard Foster
      Fair enough, I just used my Serbs with the Bosnian ally. It went swimmingly until I met a Ptolemaic army flanked by two steep hills.
      1
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 3d
    • Barry Norris
      Serbian allies. I think not. We Ottomans have Serbian vassals.
      1
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 3d
    • Kent Galpin
      John van den Hoeven I wish my 2 Perry miniatures orders were as fast order ion the 27 July still not arrived
      1
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 3d


No comments:

Post a Comment