Saturday 25 September 2021

The Persians are coming: Milyan Irr Ps(I) - posted by Dirk Heinsius, 21 September 2021

The Persians are coming.....

Milyans, more Irr Ps(I), enough said. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/1896981317128118/

        • John Edmundson
          You can never have too many Ps(I). Unless of course you got your Early Libyans under DBM . . .
          1
          • Like
          • Reply
          • Share
          • 5d
        • Steven Hill
          I want to know how you paint all these in a day - continuously churning out these figures day after day?
          1
          • Like
          • Reply
          • Share
          • 5d
          • John Edmundson
            Steven Hill Seen Harry Potter? Dirkses has one of those time Turner thingumees.
            Plus an army of (well-looked-after of course) slaves, from every satrap in the empire.
            1
            • Like
            • Reply
            • Share
            • 5d
          • Dirk Heinsius
            Author
            +1
            Steven Hill The Milyans are fresh off the block, but I've been working on the Persians since the start of the year.
            During lockdown I've been painting most evenings, and an element of Persian Cav, takes me about 2 evenings to get done.
            1
            • Like
            • Reply
            • Share
            • 5d
          • Steven Hill
            OK I thought you had were a 24 hour a day type painter
            1
            • Like
            • Reply
            • Share
            • 4d
          • Ben Vartok
            I think it actually took 20 years to paint them all....
            1
            • Like
            • Reply
            • Share
            • 4d
            • John Edmundson
              Ben Vartok Now you're talking about me. I can't find the order records for some of my Spanish because paradise.net.nz doesn't exist any more . . .
              • Like
Vincent Cholewa
Admin
Group Expert
+1
Some might have said this before, possibly me: Ps(I), cheaper by the dozen.
2
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
  • 5d




No comments:

Post a Comment