Sunday 12 September 2021

The Persians are coming: The Immortals - posted by Dirk Heinsius, 8 September 2021

The Persians are coming...

The Immortals on parade at Persepolis 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/1887462934746623/



  • Bruce Ferguson
    I'd rather they were coming than standing back and shooting
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 5d
  • James Fahey
    Love your back scene
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 5d
  • Vincent Cholewa
    Admin
    +1
    Nice work! As I look at this pic I find myself slipping into thoughts of possibilities: What would the value of the pavises be as mobile billboards? Have I got a deal for you - buy two and we will give you a third, free!
    May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'ROADSIDE BILLBOARD MOCKUP PSD tree ee'


No comments:

Post a Comment