Tuesday 21 September 2021

Remnant Romans looking for a home - posted by Kevin O'Kane, 18 September 2021

REMNANT ROMANS. Apologies for lousy focus...
Having finished 450 pts plus for my late Romans, there are quite a few figures "left over" and I would rather pass these on than leave them in my (small) attic.
Also have a few extra odds and sods (e.g. 8 Knight X) in the same batch.

Ideally would like to hand these over as a batch at a warlords meeting. AND I still have a few Athenian hoplites that someone asked for? 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/1894997690659814


Ben Vartok
It wasn't me but if the Athenian liker doesn't show then I could be interested in hoplites. What brand, number and poses? Cheers,
1
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
  • 3d
  • Kevin O'Kane
    Author
    Definitely not you so hoping original requester helps my ailing memory
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 3d
  • Ben Vartok
    After Foundry "at the ready" hoplites ideally.
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 3d
  • Kevin O'Kane
    Author
    One packet of those in my possession - 8 figures
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 3d
    • Allen Yaxley
      that would be me but have since received ample figures from Paul . Thank you.
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 3d
    • Kelly Gay
      Are they 25mm? I might have a plan if there are no other takers....
      2
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 3d
    • Vincent Cholewa
      Admin
      Group Expert
      +1
      Good on for, Kevin. Keeping toy soldiers in circulation is good 👍
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 2d
    • Ben Vartok
      PM sent Kevin.
      • Like


No comments:

Post a Comment