Saturday 26 June 2021

What are minima and maxima for internal allies? Asked by Peter Dunn, 21 June 2021

Question around Internal Ally General.
A list has a Troop Type with the requirement 8-20.

If I take an internal Ally General by my reckoning I need to take 2-6 of that Troop type. What is not clear to me is whether the 2-6 counts against the minima/maxima 8-20 or whether it is a discrete allocation. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/1830514587108125

  • Bruce Ferguson
    I don't think the 2-6 applies to an internal ally, only an external ally so in this case only an external ally from the same list
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 6d
  • Peter Dunn
    Author
    sorry my bad phrasing....I've just reread the wording. The Ally must have a quarter of any minima compulsory troop type and that counts to minima and maxima
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 6d
  • Dirk Heinsius
    i.e. If you have an internal ally, given the 8-20 details above, then each internal ally must have at least 2 of the minima of 8
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 5d


No comments:

Post a Comment