Monday 14 June 2021

DBR adaptation of DBMM - posted by Alex Beer, 14 June 2021

As an enthusiastic DBR player (only historical battles) and a learning DBMM player I would very much like to read Dirk Heinsius’s amalgam of the two. Therefore this is a request that he post the combo in the files of this page. My friend and I would be most grateful. Thank you.

Alex 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1825682590924658/

  • John van den Hoeven
    Those experimental rules were good.Still more tweaking needed but along the way to fixing a lot of the broken things in DBR.
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 14h
  • Dirk Heinsius
    Alex Beer, if you PM me your email address I'll send them to you
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 13h


No comments:

Post a Comment