Sunday 13 June 2021

Poll: Game size - posted by Bruce Ferguson, 9 June 2021

Which commonly used game points size for DBMM do you prefer?

  • Bruce Ferguson
    Author
    Well that's a surprise
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 3d
  • Josh Barton
    My (not requested) thoughts: 400 feels as though you have to make decisions on what to bring and how to distribute it between your commands - you can't just take everything and have 3 large commands which is neat.
    The games are also faster and there's more space to maneuver on the table.
    2
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 1d
  • Bruce Ferguson
    Author
    Looking at the votes about 7 of the votes for 400pts are from people who I think are not New Zealand DBMM players, for 450pts it's 2. I'm not sure 450pts is a thing overseas, is it? So I think it's 11 to 9 in favour of 400pts. Looking at the voters 450pts is heavily weighted towards Hutt Club, 400pts everywhere else. So all is as Vince suggested.
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 1d
  • Russell Briant
    I prefer drawing up 450 point lists coz I can have more stuff. I prefer painting 400 point lists coz I don’t need to paint as much stuff.
    I happily play either.


No comments:

Post a Comment