Monday 14 June 2021

Call to Arms: Looking for somewhere to stay - posted by Vince Cholewa, 12 June 2021

In search of: Somewhere to stay at Call to Arms. I will be travelling from Levin, Saturday morning, July 3, and am hoping to stay in Wellington that night. Can you help?

I will be bringing Medieval Polish but I must concede my painting style is not quite that of Jan Matejko. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1823682977791286/



Kevin McCarthy
Hi Vince you are more than welcome to stay at our humble Karori abode. Are you bringing your own car or otherwise transporting? I will be heading to CTA on Saturday for a demo game. Leesa cannot wait to hear exciting stories of DBMM (alright I made tha… 
See More
2
  • Haha
  • Reply
  • Share
  • 2d
  • Edited


No comments:

Post a Comment