Saturday 19 June 2021

The British are coming! Posted by Dan Wade, 20 June 2021

So far I have painted 13 Chariots and 132 foot figures for my Ancient Britons. It feels likely I may finished this Army before Xmas. (Which is what I said last year). Plenty more in the pile to paint. Maybe I should have started with Romans!

Where do I buy the rulers needed for this set of rules? 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1829796347179949/

Vincent Cholewa
Admin
When the army is finished you will have to have a parade:
"Now the boys who put the powder on the noses of the faces of the ladies
"Of the harem of the court of King Caractacus… 
See More
2
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
  • 53m
Bruce Ferguson
For rulers I use motherboard spacers, buy in 3cm lengths alternating in two different finishes and make the lengths you need https://www.google.com/search?q=motherboard%20spacers...
motherboard spacers - Google Search
GOOGLE.COM
motherboard spacers - Google Search

No comments:

Post a Comment