Saturday 19 June 2021

Wanted: Freikorps 15mm ancients - posted by John Edmundson, 16 June 2021

Help! Figures wanted . . .
Many moons ago, when a guy in Christchurch used to have the rights (I hope!) to cast the Freikorps 15mm Ancients range, I bought a bunch of thureophoroi for my emerging Ptolemaic army , which was fine at the time, as I only needed 6 elements and there were irregular Thracians in the list as well. But now, after years of retirement (my first ever DBM army, not me), my Ptolemaics are set to see the light of day again. I've finally rebased the generals and cleruch cavalry as Single Element Wedges and the only other barrier to progress is the Reg Ax(S) thureophoroi. The minimum in the 2nd edition DBMM list doubled to 12 and I have only enough figures kicking around to do 5 elements. I wondered if there was anyone out there with a few (i.e. 4) of these figures that they didn't need so I can get the one extra element I need. If I have to, I know I can buy a pack from the current company in England but to be honest I wonder what condition the molds would be in these days. Another option would be if anyone can recommend an alternative manufacturer that would be compatible with the Freikorps figures.
Thanks,

John 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1827163510776566/

David Billinghurst
I may have some of these spare - still in their Freikorps packaging. Will have a look tomorrow and report back.
2
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
  • 3d


No comments:

Post a Comment