Monday 15 April 2019

Ptolemaic vs Seleucids - posted by Russell Briant, 13 April 2019


Thanks for you photos Vincent Cholewa.
Here are some of my own.
For those interested, Vince’s Seleucids made no race of it, carving my Ptolemaics to pieces for very little loss to themselves.
It all started with poor deployment on my part. A good lesson.
Since getting home I have been working on new sea terrain.

Maestro Vince
General name badges. A good idea I think I will emulate (is that a Greek word for steal?).




My brand new Badlands game mat looks the biz.
Seleucid cavalry wing that started the rot.



Added waves and a trimmed edge to my sea terrain and seeing how it goes on my new game mat.



Ready for NatCon

Looking more presentable than this afternoon.
  • Vincent Cholewa I think you were rather unlucky, Russell. I did have a small advantage with deployment but the dice were not at all kind to you. More chickens and innards required to test the omens!
  • Aaron Jackson Looks amazing on the coast
    1

No comments:

Post a Comment