Saturday 20 April 2019

NatCon: Ptolemaic vs Medieval French - posted by Russell Briant, 19 April 2019

Game one, day one, NZ NatCon vs our convenor Richard Foster. My Ptolemaics VS Richard’s Medieval French.
14-11 to Richard. I was within one ME of having my army break.
Other points of interest included Richard’s Scottish Ally throwing the ‘wae shall-nae muve ‘ 1 in the first turn.
My combat dice were cold but I was also too tentative to create enough consistent pressure.
Great to have the chance to play Richard again after a many year gap.

Vincent Cholewa Thank you for posting. Great to see Richard Foster and the other guys from out of town 😊

Getting ready to ruuumble — with Richard Foster. 


The computer’s whirring (definitely old school analog)

It looked like half a good idea but I did nothing more useful with this cavalry column all game. We’re on the road to nowhere ....

Camptown racetrack five miles long...

Les Chevaliers de France


It’s all on 
Time for one last charge


My new generalissimo markers

Desperate times on my right. This command broke soon after.


No comments:

Post a Comment