Saturday 20 April 2019

NatCon runners and riders - posted by Richard Foster, 17 April 2019

Greetings Natcon participants, we'll do the draw Friday morning by lot so please be there at 8:30. The non-Wellingtonians will select a Wellingtonian randomly, sort of. There are a couple of provisos which I shall explain at the time.
Here is the list of runners and riders:
Peter Noble (W) Sumerians 2400 BC
Dirk Heinsius (W) Libyan Gypos 730 BC
Vincent Cholewa (W) Seleucids 300 BC
Allen Yaxley (W) Early Carthaginians 275 BC
Andrew Bennetts (Ak) Later Carthaginians 250 BC
Russell Briant (W) Ptolemaic 47 BC
Neil Williamson (Ma) Huns 405 AD
David Kinzett (W) Patsies 450 AD
Russell Patton (Fi) Burmese 1175 AD
Keith V Trye (NP) Anglo-Irish 1205 AD
Ivan Truong (Ak) Med-French 1360 AD
Josh Barton (W?) 100 YW English 1400 AD
Uncle Dickie (Th) Med-French 1423 AD
Alastair Duncan (W) Ottomans 1453 AD
Remember I will be supplying dice for use during the tournament.


Allen Yaxley Peter ,Dirk and Allen are Hutt. I could be nobody. 🤪
1
Vincent Cholewa Happy to have had a change of plan that lets me play but I will be there on Friday only.
1
Allen Yaxley Nice Gary. Italian Condotta is it ?
Gary Lewis Richard Foster I can take the place of Vince on Saturday if that's OK? I'll bring Normans 1066
3

No comments:

Post a Comment