Saturday 20 April 2019

NatCon: Seleucids vs Patrician Roman; and Seleucids vs Anglo-Irtish - posted by Vince Cholewa, 20 April 2019

Post 1 of 2: My two games yesterday. First, my Seleucids vs David Kinzett using Patrician Romans. Despite David looking worried, and his army being “Patsies” they were anything but and it was a bad day in the office for me 6-19. 
Secondly, vs Keith Trye, using Anglo-Irish. Good luck rather than good management on my part gave me a 17-8 win. A strong wind reduced the effectiveness of the longbows and one of my elephants got tired of my ineffectiveness and rampaged on its own through Keith’s Viking friends and then trampled the English CnC!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1181842235308700/


David deep in thought after initial deployment.

David leaning into his work 

The Seleucids are coming! As the game played out, a lot of them went away, too.
What you can’t see on this side of the table is Keith’s flank march. Another piece of good fortune for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment