Sunday 11 September 2022

Serbian Empire vs Ottoman Turks - posted by John van den Hoeven, 11 September 2022

I played Drew's Ottomans yesterday at 450AP in a historical matchup with my Serbians. When we called time I was very narrowly ahead with mutual destruction looming for both of us. Great game,I had some very lucky dice at time's, especially my LhO cleaning out his LhS. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2158554100970837/






  • Ben Vartok
    That is a great looking table, complete package of armies and terrain! I like the BUA and fencing, where is that from? Trees also really nice.
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 1d
    • John van den Hoeven
      Author
      Trees are 4Ground and some cheap Chinese Xmas decorations. Buildings are from Old Glory
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 1d
    • Ben Vartok
      I wish you a Buddhist Xmas...this bears investigation, thanks.
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 1d
  • Vincent Cholewa
    Admin
    Group expert
    Sons of Abraham were the winners! Many thanks for posting, John 👍
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 1d
  • Alastair Duncan
    Is the Pope actually going to pay his share or rat on the Serbs and withhold the money...just as he did with the Armada ..



No comments:

Post a Comment