Saturday 24 November 2018

Wairarapa competition: Ptolemaic vs Siamese - posted by Russell Briant, 24 November 2018

Photos from my game vs Bruce and his Siamese in whose country Ptolemy rashly invaded.
Spent much of the game rolling ones and Bruce won a well crafted 22-3


My Companions go in

I think the Legionnaires might have survived this squeeze
My right flank

Pikes struggling to get enough drops to press on in

Achillias (the senior Ptolemaic general) about to enter the here after. One of two Ptolemaic generals to die.


Bruce’s ambush seeks to envelop my left wing

Bruce’s left
Che Tibby sounds almost exactly like selecuid's game against the siamese...

Russell Briant Che Tibby next time we will be dripping sixes ....... and then it will just be .... his Tactics ..... that ..... beat ...... us.

Che Tibby i did a big outflank, then had perfect matches between elephants and skirmishers, knights and blades.

apparently, even tactics didn't save me from 15 or 16 1s.


never, ever, fight a land war in asia.

No comments:

Post a Comment