Thursday 15 November 2018

Cover photo updated by Vince Cholewa 15 November 2018

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1083423455150579/


Brian Trott Awesome pic πŸ‘πŸ‘

Vincent Cholewa Just a shame that I neither painted them nor are they mine :-(
Alastair Donald Who’s are they? Very nice
Vincent Cholewa Alastair Donald Scott Neilsen’s
Vincent Cholewa The pic is part of Scott Neilsen’s Sub-Roman British army
Baden Claude Holmes Anymore pictures of that army, it looks brilliant.
Vincent Cholewa Baden Claude Holmes I will see what I can find πŸ˜Š
Allen Yaxley Who has them now ?

Vincent Cholewa Allen Yaxley I think Scott still does

Allen Yaxley some thing makes me think he sold them . I hope not. πŸ‘

Vincent Cholewa Allen Yaxley I did not know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment