Monday 5 August 2024

Two games of DBMM at Pukekohe - posted by Ben Vartok, 4 August 2024

Two games of DBMM at Pukekohe today. Andrew Bennetts played his annual grudge match aganist Mark Caunter. And I played John Calnan. The photographer took very few photos and mostly of the Franco Prussian 15mm game on the other side of the hall. Hopefully Benny will post and add more photos. He was using brand new Polybian Romans vs Mark's Carthies. John used the Order of St John vs my Early Crusaders. A win to the Romans and a draw snatched from the jaws of defeat for the Early Crusaders. I had lost one command and was teetering as I went into a late bound. Good pips after two bounds of sweet FA meant I was able to have a go at a Knight S General and two other Reg KN S in his command. Got all three smashing that flank and a draw was agreed. Pictures of Benny's Romans and the Early Crusader camp all that developed..... 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2650111931815049/

Alastair Duncan
Ye gods. More plastic figures. I will have to resurrect my Airfix!!!!
Andrew Bennetts
Alastair Duncan While I still have a significant backlog of plastics to work through, my enthusiasm for the medium is waning, especially for Victrix. Too big, too fiddly to assemble, too fragile on the table. Black T shirts and Heavy Metal for me going forward ðŸ˜ƒ

Kelly Gay
Just great baggage!
Vincent Cholewa
Admin
Group expert
+1
Cheers Ben, great to see pics from games being played and I find it hard to think of Andrew Bennetts have a grudge against anybody, nor Mark Caunter. Gentlemen both ðŸ˜Š
Ben Vartok
Author
Top contributor
Vincent Cholewa We had to separate them a couple of times. Otherwise it was as you say, just the usual dice throwing and bad language.




No comments:

Post a Comment