Monday 12 August 2024

Looking for games of DBMM when on holiday in New Zealand - posted by Lee Shackleford, 12 August 2024

Hi all,
I'm Lee, I've played DBA and DBM...in Taiwan, Australia and here in the Philippines.

I've seen DBMM rules on but not played. The guy who was to be my opponent died. I'm thinking of going to NZ for games and vacation, so was wondering where to plan.. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2656882424471333/

Barry Norris
There are lively groups in Auckland and around the lower North Island (Wellington and around). Most players use 28mm now so I suggest that you look to borrow an army if you come. Post here and people should contact you.
2
John Edmundson
Top contributor
Wellington and environs is definitely the strongest region for DBMM, sadly, as I don't live in Wellington . . .
2
Lorricount Du Ho
PHILIPPINES WARGAMES : JEFF HERBERT Is trying to locate miniature figure wargames in Philippines. Jeff resides in Baguio and Tarlac. Those interested please contact via sanmigman@hotmail.com
Lorricount Du Ho
Jeff used to play DBMM and has a huge collection of Miniature Wargames in Philippines now. He was the Chairman of The Hong Kong Society of Wargamers before he emigrated to Philippines.

Andrew Bennetts

Lee Shackelford - post your likely dates and movements and I’m sure you’ll be able to arrange something in either Auckland or Wellington

No comments:

Post a Comment