Monday 5 August 2024

Byzantine cavalry to become Lithuanians - posted by Vince Cholewa, 31 July 2024

Many thanks Kevin O'Kane for these excellent Gripping Beast Byzantine cavalry that were surplus to his requirements and were exchanged today for coffee and good company at the Thunderbird Café. They will be repurposed as Lithuanian boyars, including possibly as a Grand Duke. My new project is expanding the Lithuanian command in my Polish army into a Lithuanian army including a Polish command.

The banner and shield decals from Little Big Man Studios are probably a little too Orthodox Christian for the Lithuanians but I will do a little research about that. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2646863858806523/

Russell Briant
Top contributor
Bova Boyars. Oi!
2
Alastair Duncan
Top contributor
Orthodox or Catholic tastes? .
Active
Adrian Phillips replied
 
2 Replies
Adrian Phillips
Two Olde Guard Gamers of the Gentleman's Club
Philip Boon
Kevin O'Kane Any other sundry Gripping Beast Byzantines available for trade or purchase? I have a similar army but I am a few cav short of the ideal. And Vincent, Vincent Cholewa, I'd be keen to have the banner if it is in any way surplus - I'm about t… 
See more
Kevin O'Kane replied
 
2 Replies
Vincent Cholewa
Author
Admin
+2
Philip Boon you are welcome to have the banner and two shield decals. They aren’t going to work Lithuanians.
Philip Boon
Vincent Cholewa Thanks for that. I'll contact you later, directly. Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment