Monday 5 August 2024

Ancient British dismounted charioteers - posted by Daniel Wade, 3 August 2024

I’ve been picking at these figures for months as I am a bit bored with painting so much detail on them. They are dismounted Charioteers for one of the commands and three Command stands. I probably won’t use them very often. I can paint another five chariots for the Army but probably won’t bother for awhile. I used up all the left over figures I have from the Chariot sets. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2649467731879469/



Vincent Cholewa
Admin
Group expert
+1
Nice work Daniel 👍
The spares box and left over bits and pieces are one of the joys of wargaming. Every now and then I still find something and say, “where did I get that?” 😝
Alastair Duncan
Top contributor
Because you need more warband ?????
Daniel Wade
Author
Top contributor
Superior Warband, which you suggested to me ages ago.




No comments:

Post a Comment