Sunday 28 August 2022

Reconquer Designs - asked by Potbelly Miniatures, 25 August 2022

Hi everyone, a quick vox pop - I'm thinking of getting a licence to print Reconquer Designs, but wondered if there's the NZ/Australasian market.
Sing out if buying the minis is something you'd be interested in. I'd like to aim for competitive pricing, but pricing that's still friendly to the NZ wargamer

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2145394865620094/


  • Ben Vartok
    I would be a sporadic buyer of civilians and characters but not likely to need another army this side of 123....want is a different story of course.
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 3d
  • Vincent Cholewa
    Admin
    Group expert
    Those are nice figures!
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 3d
    • Denis Grey
      Vincent Cholewa I saw them in the resin (as it were) at Britcon the week before last. They are very nice indeed.
      Of course, being UK-based, I'm not a potential customer for Potbelly Miniatures, but perhaps others might be encouraged to take the plunge.
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 3d
  • Kelly Gay
    I have thought about a Taifer kingdom army for ADLG., but sort of cost/fig would it be? K
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 3d
    • Potbelly Miniatures
      Author
      Kelly Gay I'd aim for around $NZ2.50 per foot, $NZ5 per mounted. By comparison Foundry or Warlord Games are >$NZ3.50 or $NZ9 per.
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 3d
    • Kelly Gay
      Yep, I'd be keen.
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 3d
  • Rob Sadler
    Like Ben, Che, maybe the odd figure but not enough to keep you in beersies
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 3d
  • Bruce Ferguson
    I think a lot of people would find the need to buy their own licences a barrier, it took me a while to work out how to do it, so I think if you took care of all that you'd sell more. I don't know how much a manufacturer licence costs but considering y… 
    See more
    2
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 3d
    • Potbelly Miniatures
      Author
      also had the example of a customer who only wanted 1/2 dozen mounted - the cost of the models plus the STLs was pretty crazy. If I can get people models at a reasonable price I think they'll sell.
      2
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 3d
  • Potbelly Miniatures
    Author
    UPDATE: Now a Reconquer Reseller
    5
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 3d
    View 3 previous replies
  • Philip Gates
    Damn your hide sir, how are we supposed to resist? Actually, can you print them as 40mm?
    2
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 2d


No comments:

Post a Comment