Sunday 21 August 2022

DBMM at BritCon, Nottingham - [posted by Denis Grey, 15 August 2022

I spent the weekend at Britcon in Nottingham.
My reason for going was to take part in Saturday's DBA competition, where two wins and four losses saw me placed 8th (out of 12). But I spent some time on the Sunday morning watching the DBMM competition. I still don't really have much of an idea of the rules, despite David Mather's generous explanations in reply to a couple of questions when I got really confused by the mechanics, so these pictures may make more sense to you than to me.

Picts with Saxon allies on the left and David Mather's Bastarnae with Sarmatian allies on the right. I had to leave before the game reached a conclusion, but I had the impression that the Bastarnae were gaining the upper hand. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2138071056352475/




  • Vincent Cholewa
    Admin
    Group expert
    Many thanks for posting here, Denis. Let me explain DBMM 2:1 to you, one day 😝
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 6d
    • Denis Grey
      Author
      I look forward to it. Over a beer or two, I hope, or maybe a nice bottle of wine.
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 6d


No comments:

Post a Comment