Monday 26 August 2019

RIP Glen Tibbles - posted by Nick Buckby

It is with a heavy heart that I have to report the death of Glen Tibbles this afternoon. He had cancer, it went away, it came back, it claimed his life.
I am told that he was in no great pain at the end.
I will advise further details when I know them.
He was a great friend and a top bloke. He didn’t deserve this.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/permalink/1267762320050024/

  • Vincent Cholewa I am very sorry to read that. I hadn’t seen Glen for a long time but I remember him as you do, as a lovely guy and a top bloke. Please pass my condolences to his family, Nick, and thank you for posting.
    2
  • John Edmundson I didn't know Glen but any loss is a tragedy for the family and friends, especially when someone is taken too young.
    2
  • Kelly Gay Sorry to hear that Nick. Condolences.
    2
  • Philip Abela Hi Nick, thanks for sharing the news. Glen will be sadly missed.
    2
  • John Way Sad, a top bloke. Too young. Thanks for sharing Nick.
    3
  • Che Tibby Condolences Nick, I remember him being a generous guy.
    1
  • Paul Graham Very sad to hear this, thanks Nick for letting us know, Glen was a really nice gent
    2

No comments:

Post a Comment