Tuesday 17 September 2024

Richard returns - posted by Cicerius Panderius (Richard), 14 September 2024

Salve gentle people.
I can join the group as I have an army to play with.
Early Imperial Romans. I have come full circle.
My very first army at Wellington Wargames section was Romans.
Anyway, a question first off.
How many points is a game per side at the club or the convention please?
300, 400, 500, higher?
There is no way I can get to Johnsonville from where I live by the airport however.
I have the DBMM rule book 2.1 so good to go.
I might even play at next years Call to Arms. How about that?

Vale. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/824840264342234/posts/2686926104800298/

Barry Norris
Greetings and welcome. Either 450 or 400 is usual depending on player preference. Where a comp is split by date it is often 400 for ancients and 450 for medieval. Plan to have at least 450pts and maybe a few options.
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
2
Barry Norris
BTW if you want a game I would be happy to pick you up and take you. But not until Nov as I am out of NZ.
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
Vincent Cholewa
Admin
Group expert
+1
Ave! My first ancient army was Seleucid. I bought the core of it from John Jarvis (the littler one) who you might remember from the Warlords at St Luke’s ðŸ˜Š
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
Cicerius Panderius
Author
The name doesn't ring a bell. I remember St Lukes hall well. Fond memories there.


No comments:

Post a Comment